Green Angel Cleaning Services
Apply Below To Join Our Team
This application should take no more than 5 minutes to complete - we may have opportunities to hire same day or next day for the right fit!
By Submitting this application I understand that Green Angel Cleaning Services requires its employees to adhere to the highest standards of business and personal ethics and responsibility.
I further understand and agree that this application is not a contract of employment.
I understand and agree that Green Angel Cleaning Services adhere to a policy of employment at will which means that either I, or the employer, may terminate my employment at any time, or for any reason, consistent with application of state and federal law.
I further understand that this “at will” employment relationship may not be changed by any written document or by conduct unless such change is in a written employment contract naming me and signed by the President of Green Angel Cleaning Services.
I understand that to be employed, I must be lawfully authorized to work in the country I am applying within and must show the employer documents to prove this.
I understand that Green Angel Cleaning Services may investigate my work and personal history and verify the information provided in this application, on related documents or information obtained through other sources and I hereby authorize such investigation.
I authorize all individuals, schools, firms and business named in this application or in other documents or interviews, except my current employer if I have so designated in this application, to provide complete and accurate information regarding my relationship with them to Green Angel Cleaning Services.
I further release those individuals, schools, firms and business and Green Angel Cleaning Services from any and all liability for damage for providing or requesting such information.
I certify that all of the information provided in the entire application process including any information provided in addition to this application including, but not limited to, information provided in resumes or interviews is true and correct.
I understand that if there is any falsification or omission, this may lead to Green Angel Cleaning Services’s refusal to hire me or a determination, at any time, that my employment should be terminated.
Green Angel Cleaning Services is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and considers all applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, marital status, veteran’s status, the presence of a mental, physical or sensory disability, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
Employment shall be based solely on the needs of Green Angel Cleaning Services and the qualifications of the individuals making application including their ability to fulfill the specific job requirements.
ABOUT THE JOB
Green Angel Cleaning
Thanks to our amazing team, we are expanding! We are seeking reliable and diligent housekeepers to join us in cleaning homes in the St. Louis area. These housekeepers will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness and organization of our client's homes. Successful candidates will be meticulous, efficient, and able to work independently.
Do you want to get paid for being a hard worker and rewarded for being good at your job? With our performance-based pay structure and minimum hourly pay of $18 per hour, several of our housekeepers average over $23.00 per hour. That does not include client tips!
We offer flexible schedules to help ensure an excellent work-life balance. We only work Monday-Friday to allow our team to spend their nights and weekends doing things they enjoy; with the people, they care about. Once you join our team, we will work together to build a schedule that will allow you to make a lot of money while still having time for your personal life.
As a Green Angel housekeeper, your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Learn and follow the proven Speed Cleaning system!
- Follow all company policies and procedures
- Provide cleaning services according to each home's needs by cleaning and maintaining all areas of the home, including bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, and living spaces
- Dust, vacuum, and mop floors, carpets, and furniture
- Change linens as requested
- Organize and tidy up rooms and common areas
- Handle special cleaning projects, as requested by clients
- Communicate professionally and effectively with clients and the leadership team regarding any issues or concerns.
- Inspection of your own work and maintaining a 4-star or above customer satisfaction rating
Green Angel Cleaning is the place for energetic, detail-oriented, ambitious people who want to be appreciated for their hard work.
About Our Company
Over the years, finding ways to improve positivity has always been a #1 priority. We are always enhancing the lives of our housekeepers. They are a part of the Green Angel Family, and you can be too! With a diverse group, full of open hearts and minds, we know we can make every day better than the last. You can expect-
- Love and care throughout the workday
- Open door policy to instill a trusting relationship between everyone
- We are always willing to train to everyone’s best potential
- Value integrity and good choices every day
We truly value our team!
- You are the #1 asset to our company. We work very hard to provide you with a job you truly love. There is no Boss/Employee mindset in our company. Our team consists of creative, energetic, enthusiastic housekeepers who are passionate about success.
We really stress kindness and support
- Kindness is a must in our environment! We want your workdays to be enjoyable and stress-free. We have open communication with a great leadership team in the office, as well as incredible tenured housekeepers in the field, so there is always a support system to ensure you are successful. We want you to feel comfortable and confident to exceed your expectations to grow in this important role; both personally and professionally.
Green Angel Cleaning Services is a local cleaning company providing trusted, reliable cleaning services to St. Louis and the surrounding areas. Our service areas include Shrewsbury, Webster Groves, Kirkwood, Des Peres, Ladue, Town & Country, Ballwin, Creve Coeur, U-City, Clayton, Richmond Heights, Brentwood, Maplewood, Dogtown, The Hill, Shaw, St. Louis Hills, Tower Grove, Soulard, Lafayette Square, Affton, Crestwood, Mehlville, Lemay, Sunset Hills, Oakville, Sappington and limited areas in Jefferson County.
What We Provide:
- Paid Training: We are Pro’s and after completing our training program you will be too!
- Positivity: Our core values ensure everyone is treated with respect and appreciated in their role
- Weekly Pay: Our housekeepers average $700-$850 per week plus client tips. Several make over $1000!
- Work/Life balance: We do not work nights or weekends and have flexible scheduling options to allow for all the fun things in life.
- Advancement Opportunities: We promote within the company. Our specialty housekeepers, as well as most of our leadership team, joined the company as housekeepers.
- Safety: We use all natural cleaning products to protect our housekeepers from harsh chemicals
- Fun: We have monthly contests, birthday and anniversary celebrations, as well as several employee appreciation gatherings each year.
In addition to the wonderful service we provide to our clients, we are involved with several organizations to help give back to our community. We are proud partners of Cleaning For A Reason, a non-profit organization which provides free house cleanings for people undergoing chemo-therapy nationwide. Being a pet friendly company, we volunteer and donate to Stray Rescue of St. Louis. Our housekeepers also get together every year and adopt a local family in need to help ensure they can have a wonderful Christmas.
- The ability to continuously bend, kneel, twist, and lift up to 20 lbs. throughout the day
- Valid driver’s license
- Daily access to your own transportation with current car insurance.
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- No high school diploma or college required.
- No cleaning experience necessary. We will teach you everything you need to be successful in your role!
If you feel you are a great fit and cannot wait to be a part of our Green Angel Cleaning Family we would love for you to apply! We look forward to meeting you. Thank you!
Our mission is create an environment of happy employees so in return they take excellent care of our clients.
OUR CORE VALUES
We are reliable and diligent housekeepers.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Can I go and apply in person?
No need to. You can just submit the form online!
Are you currently hiring?
We're always on the lookout for great people though our openings tend to get filled quickly. It might be beneficial to act swiftly to make sure you don't miss out on a potential opportunity!
What if I already applied and haven’t heard back?
Don’t worry, your application is being processed. Give our staff some time to look over your information. You will be contacted if they decide to take your application to the next step in the process.
Do You Offer Any Benefits or Incentives?
We are always striving to offer the very best job opportunities in the local area and always looking to add more benefits! We currently offer:
$20 Tip for 5-star reviews
Shopping Gift Cards
$300 for referring new employees
Free Rewarded Lunches
Paid Meetings with Breakfast
Paid Time Off
Management Who Cares
Health and wellness encouragement
Paid Financial Coaching
JOIN OUR Green Angel Cleaning Services FAMILY